Transaction Coordinators : Your “On-Call” Assistants
Our professional and talented staff is available to help you at anytime. This service allows you to turn over a pending sale for processing. Our transaction coordinators take your file form pending to closed.
The goal of the Transaction Coordinator is to create an exceptional experience so that your clients refer their family and friends to you, to keep your client well informed and to keep things from falling through the cracks, allowing you to focus on income producing activities!
Our service is “SUCCESS BASED” … you only pay for closed transactions!
We allow you to sell more real estate instead of pushing papers.
- Check Agreement for all signatures
- Confirm Agency disclosure signed
- Verify down monies and copy check
- Verify Deposit money notice signed on co-op
- Order inspections at company of your choice
- Communicate with attorney as needed
- Mail status reports bi-monthly to clients
- If Power of Attorney needed, is it valid
- Send settlement letters to all parties
- Order Title work at co. of your choice
- Is a Condo Notice needed?
- Order deed at atty or title co of your choice
- Remind agent to remove sign and lockbox
- Thank you Ecard sent to your clients
- Mail Thank You letter from you after close
- Note dates on agreement for mortgage approval certs. etc.
- Confirm Title co disclosure is signed
- If multiple down monies, track all dates
- Is down payment to go to interest bearing account
- Track mortgage application
- Send into letters to co-op, mortgage company, title company, etc.
- Track appraisal
- Order and track certifications, your choice of vendor
- Do commission invoice for closing
- Review Title commitment
- Get deposit out of escrow
- Get SS# and payoff into title company
- Preview settlement sheet, when possible
- Fill out file, so you get paid, ASAP!
- Referral Reminder Cards